Last Revised November 29, 2013
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SITE.
1. This is an advertisement on behalf of our participating attorneys. ZeekBeek.com is not a law firm and it is not a referral service. It is an interactive, computerized attorney advertising service provided by CloudLaw, Inc., a Delaware corporation. CloudLaw, Inc. is also neither a law firm nor a referral service.
2. Except for photographs that are a part of an attorney’s profile or publications, the photographs displayed on ZeekBeek.com are of models, not clients or attorneys.
3. Because we are not a law firm or attorneys, we cannot and will not provide you with any legal advice. The information provided on this web site or by any of our representatives over the telephone or by email is not legal advice or a substitute for an attorney or law firm. No attorney-client or confidential relationship exists or will be formed between you and CloudLaw, Inc. or any of its employees, agents or owners.
5. The fact that an attorney is or is not included in ZeekBeek.com does not reflect on the quality of an attorney's legal services or suitability to help you. CloudLaw, Inc. does not guarantee, endorse, recommend or vouch for the quality of any attorney with whom you may make contact through ZeekBeek.com.
6. The information on ZeekBeek.com can be provided by and edited by users. We cannot guarantee that any information found here will be complete or accurate. As such, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to ZeekBeek.com or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on ZeekBeek.com for any purpose.
7. All testimonials, endorsements or statements characterizing the quality of a lawyer or a law firm’s services are made by users or lawyers, and are not endorsed by or sourced in any way from Cloudlaw, Inc. When considering testimonials, endorsements, statements characterizing the quality of a lawyer’s or law firm’s services or statements that compare a lawyer’s services with the services of other lawyers, you should be aware that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
8. Through ZeekBeek.com you are able to link to other websites that are not under the control of CloudLaw, Inc. The inclusion of any links in ZeekBeek.com does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
9. Every effort is made to keep ZeekBeek.com up and running smoothly. However, CloudLaw, Inc. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL CLOUDLAW, INC., ITS EMPLOYESS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SHAREHOLDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR ANY ADVICE, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY ANY ATTORNEY WITH WHOM YOU MAY MAKE CONTACT THROUGH ZEEKBEEK.com.
Your access to and use of ZeekBeek.com is:
1. Deemed to be your acceptance of the terms of the above disclaimers and the waiver of damages:
3. Your agreement that:
a. CloudLaw, Inc. may amend these disclaimers, waivers and other terms at any time by posting the amended terms and conditions on ZeekBeek.com
b. The rights and obligations of the parties under this agreement shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York; and
c. The Supreme Court, Civil Branch, New York County, New York and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over all controversies.